Please note that our Bluecity Gatwick station will be closed from January 28th until April 15th included due to airport works. No rentals can be started and/or ended at Gatwick during the works. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Travelling to and from London Gatwick has never been easier! Our new Bluecity station is located seconds away from Gatwick South Terminal and has 10 dedicated Bluecity bays. Drive between London and Gatwick from as little as £2.50p.p.(1) with all of these great advantages included:
Pick-up / Drop-off
Pick-up / Drop-off
|Available 24/7||Hundreds of pick up/drop off locations|
|Located seconds from South Terminal||No congestion charge|
|Travel to London from as little as £2.50(1)||Reserve your parking bay up to 90mn in advance|
Passengers arriving from the North Terminal
Take the free shuttle towards the South Terminal and follow directions from South Terminal below.
Passengers arriving from the South Terminal
The Bluecity station is located on the Upper Forecourt, just outside the South Terminal. Follow signs towards “taxis” when exiting the South Terminal from the arrival area. Once you’ve arrived on the Upper Forecourt outside the South Terminal, you’ll be able to see the Bluecity station located on your right. The station can be easily identified by the red Bluecity signage next to the charge points.
Driving from London to Gatwick:
Our Bluecity station is located at: Upper Forecourt, Gatwick South Terminal, Horley, RH6 0NY.
When arriving from London, exit the M23 at junction 9 and follow signs to Gatwick Airport.
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the South Terminal.
- Continue straight towards the terminal in the left hand lane, following signs for ‘Authorised Vehicles’.
- Stay in the left hand lane until you arrive at the barrier controlling the Upper Forecourt access.
- Pull up to the barrier and wait up to 10 seconds for it to open automatically.
- Drive up the forecourt ramp and pull into the designated branded area on the right hand side where you will be able to reconnect the Bluecity vehicle to end your rental.
Driving from Gatwick towards London:
Once you’re ready to leave, exit the Upper Forecourt and simply follow the signs towards the M23/London.
Download the Bluecity mobile app today!
Check available pick up and drop off points, make reservations and manage your rentals in few clicks.
(1) £2.50 fee per person is based on a journey time of 60 min and 4 travellers. Journey times may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.